Home Page Forums Wisdom Rising Discussion Forum Week 6 – General Discussion Forum

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Elaine Harding
    Keymaster

General Discussion Forum – this forum is for general discussion about the course and it’s topics. If you have specific questions about the material or practices, please save this for the webcasts as we will send out a form to collect questions prior to each one.

What did you find most interesting about the topics & practices for this week?

mvwillowsong
    Participant

One very early morning before a hard work day, I had an opportunity to do the complete (rather than shorter) version of the daily mandala practice which more deeply allows the review of each family’s poisons and their transformation within, and which also seems to allow for a deeper experience in the Ground of Being in the end…as if knowing what my work day would bring. Very unexpectedly, a co-worker (who can often be my ‘practice person’) 🙂 – exploded in a rather violent expulsion and projection of whatever had been coiled up inside of her, and as I am someone she knows well, she let it rip with me in all of its projection and fury. Although it did shake me to the core, what occurred was what I can only name a ‘miracle’ as I felt the sustenance and wisdom of the practice with me, allowing me to respond in a way that eventually brought her to disarmament and our continued trust in each other’s essential nature. I have witnessed this woman do this before with co-workers that led to long dramas of disruption for many, and this day, the ‘poisons’ fell into a chalice of grace that swiftly brought wisdom and compassion into the alchemy of what had unfolded. The next day at my altar, I got on my knees deeply realizing and reviewing what had occurred -the miracle of wisdom’s action – which truly deepens my dedication to this on-going practice.

rikefischer1
    Participant

Hi there, any news about a possible Dakini Practice Facebook Group? I’d love to “meet” the other participants in this course. Especially now as the experience is drawing towards its end, I feel like I really want to go on with it and doing that as part of a community seems even more rewarding.

Also, I’m curious as to where the other Germans on this course are living. I myself am in the Gießen area…

Much love, Rike Fischer

estherlemke
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.