Home Page Forums Wisdom Rising Discussion Forum 'Week 4 – General Discussion Forum'

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Elaine Harding
    Keymaster

General Discussion Forum – this forum is for general discussion about the course and it’s topics. If you have specific questions about the material or practices, please save this for the webcasts as we will send out a form to collect questions prior to each one.

What did you find most interesting about the topics & practices for this week?

annweb
    Participant

I’m finding the guided regressions in each family particularly illuminating. I can’t join the webcasts as it’s 2am on a Monday work day here in Australia.
    Out of interest, are there any other participants from this part of the world, Australasia, South East Asia, the Pacific?

Shanalk
    Participant

The material I’ve watched is truly wonderful, but I am finding it very difficult to keep up with the pace of this course and the amount of material to be viewed each week. That’s my problem, of course, but just wanted to express that, since perhaps future designs of the course could be paced differently. It is also somewhat of a deterrent (now that I have fallen behind) to have to watch or mark complete all the previous items if I want to tune in to this week’s material. Tonight, for instance, I wanted to watch the Ratna Dakini material in time for the webcast tomorrow, but then had to go back to check off or watch all the Vajra Dakini material first. Landed up writing this comment instead:-)

mvwillowsong
    Participant

Once the course ends, might there be a place we can continue to check in, as I know many more questions/discoveries etc will occur and it would be so helpful to have some kind of ‘Dakini Mandala’ forum wherein we could continue to support each other in the work which has just begin through this course. I am currently in the time of year that is demanding the height of my “muggle work” responsibilities, and although I am practicing daily what I am able, there is much more I’m looking forward to being able to enter into after the holidays pass, and sure would love to be able to touch base with those engaged in this work. Of course, I hope one day to be able to make it to Tara Mandala for a retreat and further work, but this may be quite some time before I am able to do this, at the same time, I am devoted to my daily practice and having connection/mentoring is important, especially when plunging into the deep and bones and blood of transformation.

caroline.scott
    Participant

Hi, I’m also very behind due to various things, but slowly working my way through. I agree that it would be great to have a Dakini Mandala Facebook group or similar πŸ™‚

Elaine Harding
    Keymaster

Thank you for your suggestions about a ‘Dakini Mandala’ Facebook group to support your ongoing learning and growth through the practices. We are definitely looking at the possibility of creating a group like this in the near future. Stay tuned!

shaylaortell
    Participant

I’m just now getting to the supplemental practices connected to Week 4 – Vajra Family, where I have an awful lot of encumbered anger. Take your pick, I’m probably angry about it. LOL! The journey with the Vajra Dakini was unbelievable for me, particularly when I saw that the place she took me to was essentially a version of a place I used to go to when I was angry or upset as a kid, a place I had totally forgotten about. So, just a note, that really answering the question about the place reminding you of anywhere can be really powerful! Thank you so much, Lama Tsultrim, for these practices!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.